When you come out on a rafting trip, there’s a lot more that you can do when you’ve finished conquering the Ocoee River. That includes things like horseback riding, bike riding, and hiking. One of the most exciting activities you could venture into is a ziplining adventure.
It’s time to take your adventure to the next level with a ziplining experience after a thrilling day of rafting on the Ocoee River. You can experience a terrific rush while ziplining as you soar through the treetops, but what should you wear for this heart-pounding adventure? If you are wondering what to wear for ziplining, you have come to the right place. This article will cover the proper zipline attire as well as key advice to guarantee your comfort and safety.
Understanding Ziplining and Zipline Outfit
In order to zipline, you must first climb to the tree canopy, fasten yourself with a carabiner, and then set off on a perilous journey along a metal wire that runs between tall trees. The thrill of ziplining is unmatched, providing a special fusion of excitement and scenic beauty.
Zip Lining Outfit
1. Selecting the Correct Footwear
Your choice of footwear is quite important when determining what to wear ziplining. For
the best experience, choose closed-toe footwear like tennis or hiking shoes. These shoes give your feet the support
and defense they require for a safe and enjoyable ride. Avoid wearing sandals, water shoes, or Croc-style shoes
because they don’t provide the necessary stability and protection.
2. Choosing the Right Clothes – What to Wear for a Ropes Course?
It’s possible to wear anything while ziplining. Depending on your desire, you can choose
to wear shorts, long pants, or capris for your zipline clothing. To avoid chafing from the harness, it’s recommended
to wear shirts with sleeves. Additionally, keep in mind that the colder temperatures found in the upper treetop
habitat may require you to carry a light jacket or long-sleeved shirt. This is especially important for the moment
you leave the platform and start careening along the zip line because you’ll be whipping through the wind, which can
leave you chilled.
- Hair: To prevent it from getting tangled in the zipline equipment, long hair should be tied back in a secure ponytail. That will keep you safe from painful pulley treatment, or from getting tangled in any ropes.
- Jewelry: Avoid wearing any loose clothing or jewelry that could get caught in the zipline equipment. You’ll be wearing a helmet, and everything on your head will have to be tucked into it or hang under it.
- Helmet: Always use the zipline operator’s provided helmet, and make sure it fits comfortably without any obstacles.
- Sunglasses: If you intend to wear sunglasses, use a strap to keep them in place and prevent unintentional loss during your thrilling journey.
- Sunscreen: To protect your skin from the sun’s rays, use sunscreen at least 30 minutes before your ziplining excursion.
- Cameras and Other objects: If you want to record memories, think about utilizing a fanny pack to transport cameras and other objects safely,ensuring they stay with you at all times.
Knowing what to wear for a ziplining excursion can help you feel comfortable and confident as you enjoy the rush of flying through the treetops. Put on your zipline gear, reserve your trip with Raft One, and get ready for a breathtaking flight. Book your Zip-line Canopy Adventure with Raft One today!